Boston, Massachusetts

Monday, May 13, 2013

Who am I?


Authors Note: Try to guess who I am.


I've traveled from North Dakota to the Pacific ocean. I've been traveling for about a year now. Times have been real tough lately. I've gotten kidnapped twice and the last two years. When I finally had my baby Clark and the other Europeans   named my baby Poppy. It isn't exactly what I wanted but at least they have been friendly to me. I have been helping the Europeans classify whether or not the berries were safe to eat or not. I do owe it to them since they have kept great care of me and my baby.

For men they treat my baby well. I suppose they wouldn’t want to upset me since with one simple yes they are safe to eat, or a no they aren’t could end their life.  Before I had my baby, walking the trails of the mountains was very stressful especially since I was so close to birth. I have done nothing but slow them down, and you know saved their lives a few times.

On August 12, 1805, Captain Lewis and three men scouted 75 miles ahead of the expedition’s main party, crossing the Continental Divide.These mountains in North Dakota are very hard to navigate in. There have been many times where we have gotten lost. I have been incredibly important since we have gon

No comments:

Post a Comment